Guidelines for submission of online application form
The following guidelines may be read by all applicants before filling the application form for Admission to AILET 2022:
- The candidates are advised to go through the admission notification carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the Online Application Form.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for admission in particular programme. The fee paid for application for admission shall not be refundable.
- Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
- Name of the Candidate: Candidates should type his / her Name as given in Class X or equivalent certificate. If your name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them.
- Email address/Mobile Number: Candidates should type his/her correct mobile number and email address only which will be used for sending various communications related to AILET 2022.
- Name of Father / Mother: Type the name of your Father or Mother exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate.
- Date of Birth: Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English calendar and as recorded in your School / Board (Class - X) / Pre-University examination certificate.
- Gender: Select the correct option.
- Category: Select the appropriate option for your categories - SC, ST, OBC, General, EWS, Kashmiri Migrant, J & K Residents, Persons with disabilities and Foreign Nationals. Category certificate to be verified during admission/Counselling process.
- Centre Choice Details: Select any three centres of your choice in order of preference.
- Nationality: If your nationality is Indian, chose nationality as INDIAN from the drop down. If your nationality is not Indian, choose FOREIGN from the drop down.
- Contact and Family Details: Please provide your proper contact and family details in the fields provided.
- Contact details - Address: Type your complete address including the STATE, DISTRICT, CITY AND PIN CODE. Candidates are required to enter correct Mobile Numbers of parents and email address at which the SMS/communication will be sent.
- Academic Qualification: Enter your qualifying examinations and fill the requested information. Percentage (%)/ CGPA should be entered manually where appropriate.
- Photograph & signature of the Candidate:
(i.) The candidate should upload his/her passport size photograph and coloured with white background. Size of image should not be more than 1 MB.
(ii.) Passport size photograph should not have cap, goggles etc. (Spectacles are allowed). The face of the candidate should cover about 75% of the photograph. The photograph must clearly show the face of the candidate in the preview box/page.
(iii.) Image should be .jpg/jpeg/png format.
(iv.) The candidate should also upload his/ her scanned signature. Signature should be clear and without overwriting on white paper sheet within a box 6x3 cms (width*height). Size of image should not be more than 1MB.
(v.) Candidate signature should be clear and without overwriting on a white paper with Black/Blue pen within a box of 6x3cms (width*height) and clearly visible in the preview box/ page
(vi.) The scanned signature should be in .jpg/jpeg/png format only.
(vii.) The candidate should keep two identical photographs with him/ her, in reserve, which may be used for pasting on the Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test/ Counselling/ Admission if required.
- The candidate will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in the Application Form.
- Before submission of online application, candidates are requested to check their details entered in the form. Once you have submitted the online application, you will be able to check the details by clicking VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION form option.
If you have submitted the incorrect details in the form, you can delete the application form and fill it once again and submit the form.
Please note, in case you have selected option YES to BPL category under the category SC/ST, you will not be able to delete the application form once submitted.
- Candidate will pay requisite application fee through any DEBIT/ CREDIT CARDs, /UPI and Net Banking etc. After successful payment of the application fee, an acknowledgement receipt will be generated in the login.
- Application Number: Once the application form is saved as draft/submitted successfully, an application number is generated.
List of documents to be uploaded while filling the application form:
a.Photograph (Max Size : 1 MB)
b.Signature (Max Size : 1 MB)
c.BPL certificate issued by the competitive authority (if you belong to BPL category) (Max Size: 2 MB)
d.Passport (if you belong to a Foreign National category) (Max Size: 2 MB)
- Candidate will be required to produce the following documents/certificate in original at the time of admission/counselling process:
a. In case of B.A.LL.B.(Hons): Marks Statement of Class XII and X.
b. Latest Character Certificate
c. Transfer Certificate
d. Valid SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ Persons with Disability / Kashmiri Migrant/ Resident of J&K Certificate (wherever applicable)